The Joys of Being a Tour Guide at Nagashima Spa Land

The Joys of Being a Tour Guide at Nagashima Spa Land


As a tour guide at Nagashima Spa Land in Japan, I absolutely love my job. Located in the Kuwana region of Mie Prefecture, Nagashima Spa Land is home to dozens of exciting rides, shows, and attractions. As one of the largest amusement parks in Japan, we welcome over 7 million guests every year. My role is to ensure each guest has an unforgettable visit.

Meeting Guests from Around the World

One of the best parts of my job is interacting with guests from around the world. As Nagashima Spa Land gains international attention, we've seen more overseas tourists from places like China, Korea, Southeast Asia, America, and Europe. It brings me so much joy to converse with guests in multiple languages and learn about their diverse cultures. Seeing their eyes light up when they try tasty Japanese snacks for the first time is priceless.


Sharing My Passion for Thrilling Rides


I've always been an adrenaline junkie, so working at an amusement park is a dream come true. I can't get enough of riding the Steel Dragon 2000 rollercoaster, which plunges riders down a 97-degree drop at speeds over 90 mph. When I guide groups around the park, my excitement for rides like the Acrobat and White Cyclone is contagious. Guests get caught up in my enthusiasm and it motivates even the apprehensive riders to have a go.


Helping Guests Make Positive Memories


As a tour guide, I view myself as more than just an information source. My most important role is to help groups make wonderful memories they'll cherish forever. I achieve this by learning guests names, asking questions about their lives back home, and taking lots of photos for them throughout our day together. Families with small children are especially fun to lead, as the kids' joy and laughter fills me up. When groups give me hugs goodbye, I know I succeeded in giving them a special experience.


Working as a tour guide at the world-famous Nagashima Spa Land is an absolute dream occupation. I couldn't imagine myself being happier doing anything else as a career. I love amusement parks, I love Japan, and I love helping guests from around the globe make magical memories. This job perfectly blends my passions. If you ever visit our park, come say hello! I would be thrilled to guide you through all the attractions that make Nagashima Spa Land such a uniquely awesome place.

1 Comments

  1. Sliders on the homepage showcase the best content – great curation.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post